Friday, 7 December 2012

Hello Michigan Friends

Here is a paragraph all about me to Miss Hart's grade 3 class in Michigan.


Hi my name is Collin and I am nine years old. I was born in Auckland New Zealand and my culture is Samoan.What I like about my culture is that when I go to Samoa, I get to enjoy the beautiful nature and learn more traditional ways of being a Samoan.My favourate subject is sports because I get to enjoy the great out doors and see my favourite colours green, blue and yellow.












1 comment:

  1. Aloha and Happy New Year.

    Mr Burt and I are looking at your new blog from Hawaii where we are on holiday.
    If you look on your world map, on the left side out in the ocean you will see a red dot. It is showing you that we are visiting your blog from Hawaii.

    We are looking forward to seeing what you post on your blog this year.

    Have a wonderful year in Year 5.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.