Wednesday, 9 April 2014
Working with Flax
1. Treat the flax with respect
2.Cut the edges and mid rib
3.Cut thee flax stripes to the same length
4. Never stand on the flax when someone is using it
5. Do not keep it for yourself so always give it as a gift.
Things to remember about cutting flax:
1. A flax has lots of leaves but make sure you do not cut the three middle one ( Mother Baby Father)
2. Cut it down wards
3. When you are finished using the flax put the unused bits under the flax bush, this will feed the flax.