Monday 4 March 2013

My Writing Sample

This is what I managed to write in forty minutes during my test. At the end of the week I will re post with a fully edited version to show you what I can really do.

One night in a Country named bell a man and is wife had triplist. A few months later a woman broke in to there house and stole the children just like that gone. That day on the parents stayed there miserable. Sixteen years later they were all grown up but their was something mysterious            
going on people started dissapearing in the woods. They went their to go and search for the disappearances nothing was there so they went home it was getting dark they were walking until they screem coming from the north

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.