Tuesday 7 May 2013

My Easter Holiday


In the afternoon on easter monday me and my sisters were hunting for easter eggs. The eggs were every where we were turning the house upside down to find them. While my sisters were fighting over one egg I was too busy finding more .    


When the eggs were all found mostly by me. We counted them up and I had the most after that we ate them all and and after that we went straight to sleep.


































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. I wonder how meany eggs your sisters got ?
    But any way loved your writing.You are so lucky you fond the most because you got to eat the most. Member to cheek your work before posting it on your blog but any way keep up the good work.

    By kevine

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.