Tuesday 24 June 2014

George Taidan Fire Falcon

Every single Superhero has powers that you could never imagine. Superheros also have cool costumes and vehicles but not this one. George Taidan is the son of Bat Man, he is very good at computers and robotics. Everybody thinks he is a dork and he is. Also in combat he gets really mental e.g if somebody mocked that he is a mommy’s boy George would get angry.

He pretended he was an ordinary kid in high school but at night he was really Flying Falcon, he could lift ten elephants also he has super speed he is as fast as a million cheaters and last but not least he has flight powers it all started when George found a special necklace in his father's secret chamber that granted him 7 wishes.

He wished for a team of spectacular abilities like number 4 flame shoots flames of fire from his hands number 3 wonder has invisibility and visions number 2 me strength speed and flight and number 1 elastic stretches as long as possible together we are Fantastic X. We have been saving the world for when I was 15 years old.
 
I am Fire Falcon


1 comment:

  1. Hi Collin,

    I like your vocab and I also like your writing. I love your picture of Blue Falcon. Cool team my favourite person was flame. Keep up the amazing work.

    From Aaron

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.