1. How did the Commonwealth games begin?
NZ, Australia, Pakistan and South Africa joined a club with Britain it was called Commonwealth. Y
2. Why are some countries in the world part of the Commonwealth?
The Countries that have participated in the commonwealth are the countries that have been ruled by the britain and Queen. Y
3. What is special about the Commonwealth games?
It only happens every four years.
4. How many years ago was the first games, how often are they?
The first commonwealth games were 84 years ago.
5. Why are they called the ‘Friendly games?
Because it is between individual sportsmen and women not countries.