Friday 28 November 2014

Use my brain, Use my heart, I’m going to be Cyber smart


Introduction:
What is ‘use my brain, use my heart, I’m going to be cyber smart’ and how can it help you?
It is a motto for Point England school students that use a tablet or a chromebook. It reminds you that you should use your brain and think about it, use your heart and remember that you can’t go on gmail when you are supposed to be on school


Paragraph 2:
What does ‘use my brain’ mean? How would you do this? Give an example.




Paragraph 3:
What does ‘use my heart’ mean? How would you do this? Give an example.




Paragraph 4:
What does ‘being cyber smart’ mean? How would you do this? Why is this important? Give an example.




Conclusion:
Final statements about ‘use my brain, use my heart, I’m going to be cyber smart’. How can this help you?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.