Name of ship
Name of shipping Company
Length of ship
Date of maiden voyage
10th of April 1912
Edward J Smith
2. Where was the Titanic sailing to on its maiden voyage? New York
3. Approximately how many were on board the Titanic when it left Southampton? 1500
4.Why do you think the Titanic hit the iceberg? Because it was too long to move
5. Why did so many people die? Because the White star company thought it never sinks so they didn't design enough life boats.
6. What is the signal ‘SOS’ a call for? SAVE OUR SOULS?
7. The Titanic is referred to as a ship and also a liner in the passage.Words similar in meaning are called synonyms Can you find another word in the passage similar in meaning to the ship? Fairy
8. Find words in the passage that mean: